Participants can take a tour at a working brewery while sipping samples or enjoy a tasting experience with souvenir pints
What You'll Get
- Tour includes four 6oz beers to sample before, during, and after the tour
- Must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages
- Tour participants must be 21 or older with a valid ID or be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Free tour admission for children under 12
- See what’s on tap
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Tour reservation required. Tours run on Saturdays at 3 p.m. only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gathering Place Brewing Company
The city of Milwaukee owes its name to a native Potawatomi word "minwaking" – gathering place by the waters. Gathering Place is built on a fresh lineup of hop forward ales, clean and crispy lagers, and rustic farmhouse styles that reflect Milwaukee's diverse cultural heritage.
- Stor Bjorn ABV 7.3% IBU 75: Norwegian-style, moderate-bitter, and delicately sweet with spice, mango, and citrus aromas
- Treffpunkt ABV 4.6% IBU 24: German straw-colored crispy and refreshing Koelsch-style ale
- Friendly Debate IPA ABV 5.9% IBU 60: Dank hops, tropical fruit, tangerine and pine notes