Experienced mechanics perform oil change services, tire rotation, and vehicle inspections to make sure the cars run safely and efficiently
About This Deal
- Valid for up to 5 quarts of oil
- Extra quarts will be an extra charge
- Diesel fuel and any other additional fluids will be charged an additional fee
- Tire rotation helps prevent uneven wear on tread, keeping tires safe and reliable for longer.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Whether one’s a working parent with carpooling duties or a rugged mountaineer who takes regular weekend trips, Generation Kia has a new or pre-owned Kia vehicle just for anyone. With a showroom stocked with SUVs, coupes, minivans, hatchbacks, and sedans, the premiere dealership helps riders find and finance the right model suited to their lifestyle needs. But the attention and care don’t stop once a shiny new Optima or Sorento rolls off the lot—the facility also boasts an onsite service center that keeps Kia vehicles purring like metallic, 3,000-pound kittens long after the papers are signed, offering everything from basic oil changes and brake repairs to transmission overhauls and part replacements.