Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
US Open Golf Championship
- Year Started: 1895
- Format: 72 holes completed over four days in a stroke-play contest, with the field cut after 36 holes
- First Winner: Horace Rawlins
- Players with Most Victories: Willie Anderson, Robert Trent Jones Jr., Ben Hogan, and Jack Nicklaus, each with four victories
- Lowest Score Relative to Par: 16 Under, posted by Rory McIlroy at the 2011 Championship at Congressional Country Club
- Most Frequent Host: Oakmont Golf Club in Pennsylvania, with 8 Championships
- Longest Host Course: Torrey Pines, at 7,643 yards (2008 Championship)
- Position in Major-Championship Order: 2nd, after the Master’s and ahead of the British Open and PGA Championship
What is FanXchange?
FanXchange is a ticket resale marketplace—third party sellers list and sell the tickets.
How do I purchase tickets?
After clicking the “Buy” button, you will be redirected to FanXchange’s site where your transaction will take place.
How do I view available dates and times?
Click the “Buy” button on this page to view available events on FanXchange’s site.
Why is the price on the deal page different than the price on the FanXchange site?
The price listed on the deal page is the lowest price at the time the tickets are made available via Groupon. FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket prices and since Fanxchange is constantly getting new inventory at different prices, the price listed may no longer be available and prices may be above or below face value.
How do I get more information about children’s tickets, ADA seating, or parking for an event?
Please contact FanXchange for more information at (800) 969-8556 or email@example.com.
Will my seats be together?
As long as tickets are purchased in the same transaction, your seats will be side by side, unless indicated otherwise in the ticket notes on the FanXchange site.