- $65 for two tickets to a Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre show (up to $97.47 value). Each ticket includes a three-course dinner; beer, wine, cocktails, and soft drinks are available at the cash bar.
- When: select dates on November 7–January 3 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Orange Tree Golf Resort
- Seating: general admission (parties larger than four should call in advance in order to sit together)
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre
- For a board game-based caper involving characters with chromatic monikers—including Miss Scarlett, Colonel Mustard, and Professor Plum—see Get a Clue… Or Die! (November 7, 14, 21, or 22; December 5, 12, 20, or 26)
- For a darkly comic whodunnit set in the suburban confines of Hysteria Lane and inspired by a Desperate television show, see Deadly Housewives (November 15 or 29; December 19, 26, or 27)
- For an eerie mystery involving a rich woman, a quirky medium, and an unscrupulous husband, see A Ghostly Crime (November 7, 14, 22, or 29; December 5, 19, 20, or 27)
- For an evening with a despised yet charmingly zany family of aristocrats, and an attempt to figure out who killed their patriarch, see Murder! More or Less…A Comedy? (November 8; December 6 or 13; January 2 or 3)