All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Murder-mystery plays are just like police work, except you're paying to do it. Take a bite out of crime with this GrouponLive deal.
- $65 for two general-admission tickets to A Murder and a Meal Dinner Theater presents: A Ghostly Crime (up to $97.47 value)
- When: select dates, May 23–June 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Orange Tree Golf Resort
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Each ticket includes a three-course dinner. To request a vegetarian entree, call 602.845.0503.
- Beer, wine, cocktails, and soft drinks are available at the cash bar; credit card purchases require a $25 minimum.
A Ghostly Crime
Money can't buy happiness—Mrs. Mary Astor-Turf knows that firsthand. Despite the vastness of her fortune, she's begun receiving mysterious messages from her great-great-great-grandfather, even though the old man has been dead for years. As the people closest to her begin to question her sanity, Mary hires a famous—and quirky—medium to help interpret Gramps's directives. But the trouble has only just started to brew. Everybody she knows seems to have an idea of what to do with her wealth, and sees this supernatural communication as a sign that it's time to act. Mary's husband and his mistress lead the charge with a plan to frighten poor Mary to death. As they circle like vultures with severe credit-card debt, Mary and the medium's séances take on new dimensions of danger.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Orange Tree Golf Resort. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects A Murder And A Meal Dinner Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.