The top 10 finalists from Season 11 of Fox’s hit dance competition perform new pieces and popular routines from the show
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see So You Think You Can Dance – Live Tour
- When: Sunday, December 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Orpheum Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $26 for gallery seating (up to $44.65 value)
- $35 for seating in orchestra rows L–FF or the balcony (up to $59.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
So You Think You Can Dance – Live Tour
- The show: an Emmy-winning reality series where dancers (both pro and amateur) make it through tough competition and tougher choreography in hopes of taking home first place and the legal right to say “I know I can dance.”
- Why people love it: The dancers are entrancing, the steps are exceedingly difficult, and the judges are tons of fun.
- Who’s on the road: all the top-10 finalists of Season 11, including Bridget Whitman, Casey Askew, Emilio Dosal, Jacque LeWarne, Jessica Richens, Rudy Abreu, Tanisha Belnap, Valerie Rockey, and Zach Everhart
- The headliner: Season 11 winner and heartthrob Ricky Ubeda, who flawlessly pulled off six routines ranging from hip-hop to ballroom in his finale performance
- What they’ll all be doing: fan-favorite routines from Season 11 packed with leaps, spins, pops, locks, pirouettes, and assorted contortions, along with original pieces especially choreographed for this tour
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 7, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at The Orpheum Theatre on 12/7. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.