- $15 for one ticket to see Around the World in 80 Days (up to $30 value)
- Where: David Schall Theatre
- Seating: reserved
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Saturday, May 9, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, May 15, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, May 16, at 8 p.m.
Around the World in 80 Days
Around the World in 80 Days whisks the bookmark from Jules Verne’s classic novel for a madcap journey without vaccinations or passports, teleporting audiences to the late 19th century by way of the stage. Eccentric aristocrat Phileas Fogg has placed a bet: in 80 days, he must circle the globe by balloon, train, steamboat, and hand-cranked elephant. At stake? Both his pride and his considerable fortune.
In Mark Brown’s lively, family-friendly adaptation, five accomplished performers take on the dirigible-sized challenge of portraying the 39 characters that populate Verne’s Victorian romp. Director Rhonda Kohl’s production, sophisticated enough to please the harshest child critics, but zany enough to appease hyperactive parents, creates a breathtaking steampunk world.