What You'll Get
- $29 for one G-Pass to Barenaked Ladies with Violent Femmes & Colin Hay (up to $50.35 value)
- When: Friday, July 10, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Sunset Cove Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Barenaked Ladies: Last Summer on Earth Tour 2015
- Barenaked Ladies are: the Juno Award-winning, Grammy-nominated Canadian alternative-rock group known for their infectious pop hooks and oddball lyrics
- First Barenaked Ladies song to hit #1 in the states: “One Week,” which incidentally stayed atop the charts for one week, but has lived on in pop culture perpetuity for the last 17 years
- BNL classics that strike the perfect balance between silly and heart-tugging: “Jane,” “It’s All Been Done,” “If I Had $1,000,000,” “Pinch Me”
- BNL song that even those without a radio have heard: the rapid-fire evolution lesson that serves as the theme for The Big Bang Theory
- Other science-related project: frontman Ed Robertson wrote “I.S.S. (Is Somebody Singing)” with astronaut Col. Chris Hadfield, who played guitar and sang with him from aboard the International Space Station
- What you’ll hear on the latest incarnation of their Last Summer on Earth Tour: decades worth of fan favorites and brand-new songs from their untitled new album
- You know openers Violent Femmes: from jaunty alternative-nation anthems such as “Blister in the Sun” and “Kiss Off”
- You known Colin Hay best: as the puckish lead singer of Men at Work, who filled the ’80s with bubbly singles such as “Who Can it Be Now” and “Down Under,” then went on to a softer yet still successful solo career
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 10, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Sunset Cove Amphitheatre on 7/10. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.