Combined festivals offer a chance to explore African and Caribbean cultures while sampling tasty food from local vendors
About This Deal
- VIP admission includes:
- Backstage access
- VIP beer garden and cash bar access
- Seats in VIP pavilion near the stage with best views
- Water and snacks at 6-7 p.m.
Free general admission for children under 12 while accompanied by an adult
- Dates: Friday, September 11, and Sunday, September 12 starting from noon
Festival of Life and Jerk Seafood Vegan Fest
Two events combined together guarantee a weekend full of entertainment and great food.
- The Music: The stage will be graced by live performances of African and Caribbean music including reggae, hip hop, R&B, gospel, and other styles.
- The Food: Both herbivores and carnivores can easily find something to tickle their palates while browsing vendor’s booths.
- The History: Both festivals were established by Ephraim Martin, whose contributions to African-American and Jamaican culture have been recognized with numerous honors and awards.