What You'll Get
- How you met Michael Amante: singing classic arias such as “O Solo Mio” and “La Donna è Mobile” on his self-titled 2001 debut
- Why they call him The People’s Tenor: in addition to his bel canto training, he’s an accomplished singer of rock, gospel, and Broadway musicals
- His other nicknames: “The Prince of High Cs,” “Mike”
- Notable stage roles: he alternated between Judas and Jesus in Jesus Christ Superstar, played Danny Zuko in Grease, Tony in West Side Story, and B.F. Pinkerton in Madame Butterfly
- His favorite rock bands: Foreigner, Journey, Kansas
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 10, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.