21st annual festival of rock and country features headliners such as Train, Hunter Hayes, Creedence Clearwater Revisited and Blues Traveler
About This Deal
- $30 for one three-day pass to the American Music Festival (up to $48.85 value)
- When: Friday, August 29–Sunday, August 31 at 7 p.m.
- Where: 5th Street Beach
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the lineup
American Music Festival
- Hunter Hayes: The country crooner behind “Somebody’s Heartbreak” and “I Want Crazy” plays over 30 instruments and has earned an exhaustive list of awards, including four Grammy nods, two American Music Awards, and two American Country Awards. The fact that he’s only 22 lends credence to the rumor that he’s actually Ponce de León. (Friday)
- Creedence Clearwater Revisited: swampy classics such as “Fortunate Son” and “Proud Mary” as performed by Rock and Roll Hall of Famers Stu Cook and Doug “Cosmo” Clifford of the original CCR, with John “Bulldog” Tristao taking the vocal reins from John Fogerty (Saturday)
- Blues Traveler: expect Grateful Dead-like improvisational skills and harmonica solos galore in a freewheeling live show from the jam band who penned “Runaround” and “Hook” (Saturday)
- Train: the Grammy-winning trio of “Drops of Jupiter” and “Hey, Soul Sister” fame returns to the American Music Festival by popular demand (Sunday)
Also Appearing: Foghat Vertical Horizon Rusted Root Waterloo Revival Striking Matches Native Run Big Sam’s Funky Nation with Anthony Rosano & the Conqueroos Cherry Poppin Daddies with Major & the Monbacks The Shack Band Gerald Albright with Forte Jazz Doug Dunn & Steel River Band People Who Look Like Their Dogs
Need To Know
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 8/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at 5th Street Beach. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.