- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in section C (up to $65.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Art Laboe Block Party
- Art Laboe: This legendary DJ—who’s still going strong at the age of 90—was the first to play rock and roll on the west coast, the first to dare to play both black and white artists, the host of the first rock concert at Hollywood Bowl, and the man who trademarked the phrase “Oldies But Goodies™”.
- Vaughan Mason & Crew: This funk troupe topped the charts and revived the roller disco craze with 1980’s “Bounce, Rock, Skate, Roll,” which has since been sampled by De La Soul and Daft Punk.
- Rapper’s Delight: Wonder Mike and Master Gee, two-thirds of the founding members of Sugarhill Gang, took hip-hop to the masses with their iconic namesake song, which was the first rap song to ever hit the Top 40.
- Grandmaster’s Furious Five: Members of the legendary hip-hop group Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five unload hits such as “The Message” and “King of the Streets.”
- Coolio: He’s the rapper behind massive hits such as “Fantastic Voyage,” “1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin’ New),” and “Gangsta’s Paradise,” as well as an instantly recognizable hairdo.
- Sir Mix-A-Lot: The world knows him for his ubiquitous ’90s hit and Grammy-winning song, “Baby Got Back,” while fans know him for his six funk-filled studio albums and appearances on everything from The Simpsons to Grand Theft Auto IV.
- Also Appearing: Evelyn Champagne King | Rose Royce | Zapp