- $20 for one G-Pass for orchestra, balcony, or gallery seating (up to $87.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Benise – Strings of Passion
The PBS promo for Strings of Fire
- Who Is Benise: the flamenco guitar-playing star of four PBS specials, now presenting a 10-year retrospective of his world fusion music
- His Classical Inspirations: Benise draws on the sounds of the Americas, of Spain, of India, and of Old Havana in his massive, multimedia productions
- His Newest Work: at this show, fans may be surprised to hear flamencofied versions of rock songs such as “Wild Horses” and “Kashmir”
State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.