What You'll Get
- $29 for one general-admission ticket and three-course meal (up to $50 value)
- $55 for two general-admission tickets and three-course meal (up to $100 value)
- Click here to view the show calendar
Shows take place Wednesday through Saturday.
- The Comics: three local and national acts seen on TV and the silver screen
- The Meal: a three-course meal including a caprese salad; your choice of three mini chili-cheese dogs, carne asada or shrimp & green-chili tacos, or Philly-cheese or chicken-avocado sliders; and a cup of soft-serve ice cream
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 18, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid on March 16th-19th, or March 24th. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rockhouse Las Vegas at the Venetian
Within the palatial walls of the Venetian Las Vegas lies a rowdy and rollicking dive bar: Rockhouse Las Vegas. Belly up to the bar to order a frozen daiquiri in an 88-ounce guitar-shaped glass, chow down on a plate of fried avocado tacos, or dominate a game of beer pong at one of the bar's specially designed tables. Rockhouse keeps visitors entertained all day, with 80 HDTVs showcasing live sporting events, a pool table shaped like an old hot rod, and a collection of classic arcade games. At night, the bar becomes even more of a party hub as DJs spin rock and top-40 mixes; if the party really gets going, the DJs might even step inside the bar's giant birdcages.