- $29 for one general-admission ticket and three-course meal (up to $50 value)
- $55 for two general-admission tickets and three-course meal (up to $100 value)
- Click here to view the show calendar
Shows take place Wednesday through Saturday.
- The Comics: three local and national acts seen on TV and the silver screen
- The Meal: a three-course meal including a caprese salad; your choice of three mini chili-cheese dogs, carne asada or shrimp & green-chili tacos, or Philly-cheese or chicken-avocado sliders; and a cup of soft-serve ice cream
The Rockhouse Las Vegas
Within the palatial walls of the Venetian Las Vegas lies a rowdy and rollicking dive bar: Rockhouse Las Vegas. Belly up to the bar to order a frozen daiquiri in an 88-ounce guitar-shaped glass, chow down on a plate of fried avocado tacos, or dominate a game of beer pong at one of the bar's specially designed tables. Rockhouse keeps visitors entertained all day, with 80 HDTVs showcasing live sporting events, a pool table shaped like an old hot rod, and a collection of classic arcade games. At night, the bar becomes even more of a party hub as DJs spin rock and top-40 mixes; if the party really gets going, the DJs might even step inside the bar's giant birdcages.