- $25 for one general-admission ticket to the Buffalo Bisons’ beer-tasting event ($50 value)
- When: Saturday, February 21, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Pettibones Grille at Coca-Cola Field
- Ticket values include all fees.
Buffalo Bisons’ Beer-Tasting Event
* Each guest receives a five-ounce tasting glass to sample a variety of craft beers and wines * Celebrate the weekend after Valentine’s Day with unlimited desserts
Despite spending most of their 125-plus-year history as a minor-league organization, the Bisons began play as a major-league club from 1879–85. All told, nearly 3,000 players and managers have donned the Bisons uniform, including 20 who have been immortalized in the National Baseball Hall of Fame. Currently, the Bisons compete every summer for an International League title, as well as the Thruway Cup—a regional- and bragging rights–based trophy chased by the Bisons, the Rochester Red Wings, and the Syracuse Chiefs. The Bisons have done half of their competing since 1988 at Coca-Cola Field, which boasts the largest video board in the minors and an infield kept moist by hoses that spray water and not soda as the field’s name would suggest.