- $22 for one ticket to a Chesapeake Bayhawks lacrosse game, plus a pregame meet and greet with players and coaches and postgame fireworks ($30 value)
- When: Against the New York Lizards on Thursday, July 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
- Seating: Hawks Nest
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Meet and Greet: Enter the stadium and meet at the guest services booth located between sections 4 and 5 on the main concourse. Must arrive no later than 5:30 p.m.
The Scouting Report
With the end of the regular season looming in late July, the Bayhawks find themselves in a tug of war for a playoff spot. And, much like the rest of the league, they’re chasing one team in particular: the New York Lizards, who have set the pace all season long atop the MLL standings. In May, these two teams met in New York for a hotly contested match that saw the Lizards squeak by with a 15–14 victory. This time around, the Bayhawks will be out for revenge behind attackman Matt Danowski, who ranks amongst the league’s top scorers with 25 points across nine games.
The Bayhawks have called three cities home since their founding in 2001. But wherever they go, success follows. The franchise has won five MLL championships—including title runs in 2010, 2012, and 2013—and established themselves as the league’s preeminent powerhouse. The Bayhawks draw inspiration from the Hawkettes—who keep spirits high with dance moves—and Hawkeye, their mascot who exudes loyalty as long as it does not interrupt his migratory patterns.