All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $16 for one ticket for seating in rows A–O of sections 101, 104, 109, or 112 (up to $31.50 value)
- $32 for one ticket for seating in rows AA–FF of sections 101, 104, 109, or 112 (up to $63.50 value)
- Ticket values vary depending on the date.
- Saturday, May 14, at 7 p.m. versus the Connecticut Sun
- Tuesday, May 24, at 6 p.m. versus the Los Angeles Sparks
- Friday, June 3, at 7 p.m. versus the Washington Mystics
- Tuesday, June 21, at 7 p.m. versus the San Antonio Stars
- Friday, July 1, at 7:30 p.m. versus the Washington Mystics
- Friday, July 8, at 7:30 p.m. versus the New York Liberty
- Friday, July 22, at 7:30 p.m. versus the Connecticut Sun
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 22, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chicago Sky
The 'K' of the Chicago Sky's logo towers above the other letters, two thin prongs poking out from the top—a nod to the most famous of the city's iconic buildings. Fittingly inspired by the Chicago skyline, the Sky's uniforms have represented the Windy City since 2005. In those years, some of the WNBA's top players have donned the blue and yellow threads, including 2015 MVP winner Elena Delle Donne, back-to-back Sixth Woman of the Year Allie Quigley, and seven-time All-Star Cappie Pondexter.
Chicago Sky is also committed to inspiring future generations by showing some of the best female athletes in the world, delivering high-quality and affordable family entertainment through positive role models who lead both on and off the basketball court, while giving back to the Chicagoland community.