All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $42.50 for rows W–CC (up to $85 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Who is Dave Koz?: one of the most revered stars of the smooth-jazz genre, and a king of the pop saxophone
- Where you first became keen to his funky tones: when he toured in the late ’80s with Richard Marx or blew his horn on The Arsenio Hall Show
- Decades later: he’s a platinum-selling adult-contemporary star with nine Grammy nominations, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, his own radio program, and a government-issued “License to Solo”
- Other artists who’ve enlisted his talents: Ray Charles, Natalie Cole, Celine Dion, U2, Rod Stewart, Luther Vandross, and Stevie Wonder
- Dave’s Christmas clout: The New York Times says of his latest Christmas album, “By all rights, smooth jazz should own the holiday season, and the saxophonist Dave Koz is better positioned than anyone to make it so.” Of his energetic holiday shows, Examiner.com christens him “Santa Koz.”
- Dave’s Friends: Dutch saxophone star Candy Dulfer, whom you may remember from the 1989 hit “Lily Was Here,” Grammy-nominated gospel crooner and jazz fusion guitarist Jonathan Butler, and legendary blue-eyed soul singer Bill Medley of The Righteous Brothers—all of whom help Dave wet his reed under the mistletoe.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 29, 2015. Limit 8/person. Advanced redemption required. Redeem starting on 11/16 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.