All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Every music fan dreams of being called up onto the stage at a concert to sing alongside their favorite vocalist, and, in a carefree moment, lift their elbows in rhythm. Be free with this deal.
- One ticket to Diana Krall: Glad Rag Doll World Tour
- When: Friday, October 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Chrysler Hall
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $35 for the balcony (up to a $70.40 value)
- $39 for the orchestra or dress circle (up to an $80.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- 8: the number of Krall’s albums that have debuted at the top of the Billboard Jazz Albums chart, which no other jazz singer has done
1: the peak position of her latest album, Glad Rag Doll, on the US Jazz Albums chart
- 1920s and 1930s: the eras where she drew the album’s songs from
- 78: the number of RPMs in her father’s record collection where she found the songs; a recipe that Heinz hasn’t created yet
- 2004–2005: the years when Krall was inducted into Canada’s Walk of Fame and made an Officer of the Order of Canada
- 1,000,000: the number of cool points she gets for marrying Elvis Costello
- 2,000,000: the number of cool points Elvis Costello gets for marrying her
- What to expect at the show: vocals that fog your glasses, even if you don’t wear glasses, tunes from Glad Rag Doll, and maybe a Tom Waits or Bob Dylan cover, all backed by Krall’s crackerjack quintet<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 18, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 10/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Chrysler Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.