What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing ($34 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What it is: a traveling who’s who of YouTube, Vine, Instagram, and Twitter stars
- A handful of those stars: Disney Channel star Jake T. Austin, YouTube celeb Dylan Dauzat, Vine star Rickey Thompson, muser Baby Ariel, musical guest Sammy Wilk
- What’s in store for festival goers: musical performances, elaborate dancing, Q&As, and throngs of screaming audience members
- What’s more: the stars have been known to greet fans after the show and even pull them up onstage to sing or recite the Pledge of Allegiance in 140 characters or less
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.