- $89 for one general admission ticket with express entry and LED Glow Motion bracelet (up to $155.44 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $99 for one general admission ticket with express entry and LED Glow Motion bracelet (up to $155.44 value)
- Click here to view the lineup
The Glow Motion bracelet is DMX programmed, so your bracelet changes color to the beat of the music, and you become part of the lighting show.
- Tiësto: Tiësto is ranked #1 on Rolling Stone’s list of The 25 DJs That Rule the Earth and was non-hyperbolically crowned “The greatest DJ of all time” by Mixmag.
- Dada Life: Swedish electrohouse duo Dada Life lives up to its handle, transforming turntables into anarchic noise machines that drop deliriously fuzzy beats to the dismay of stuffily reactionary metronomes. The daffy twosome also holds two Guinness World Records (for hosting both the world’s largest pillow fight and the largest gathering of people dressed like fruits).
- Borgore: The tracks crafted by this Israeli EDM producer aren’t boring, but they are perhaps gory, as each one creates a sonic horror movie by melding trap, house, and dubstep with heavy metal. Borgore describes this eclectically intense style as “Gorestep,” and it can be heard on his Wild Out EP, which features raps from Wacka Flocka Fame.
- Markus Schulz: German trance producer whose remixes of Jewel’s “Stand” and “Intuition” hit #1 on the Billboard club chart
- Tritonal: Austin-based DJ duo behind hits “Now or Never” and “Bullet That Saved Me” spin frenetic, crowd-galvanizing beats