What You'll Get
- $39 for one G-Pass for first-tier seating (up to $78.55 value)
- $34 for one G-Pass for second-tier seating (up to $67.25 value)
- $28 for one G-Pass for third-tier seating (up to $55.95 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Disney’s Fantasia Live In Concert
- The sights and sounds: twilight fairies cover the world in dew to Tchaikovsky’s spritely Nutcracker Suite; centaurs and pegasi frolic under the mischievous watch of Zeus and Bacchus while Beethoven’s Pastoral plays; Dukas’s The Sorcerer’s Apprentice soundtracks a revolution in the broom-making industry
- What it is: Disney’s Fantasia Live in Concert, where an orchestra accompanies projected scenes from the classic movie and its sequel
- The original film: the 1940 work of art that set classical music to beautifully animated vignettes, including Mickey Mouse’s now-iconic turn as a sorcerer’s apprentice
- The sequel: 1999’s Fantasia 2000, which followed the same formula of its predecessor and included live-action introductions by Bette Midler, James Earl Jones, and Itzhak Perlman
- The orchestra: the Czech National Symphony Orchestra, who can be heard on the soundtrack to Quentin Tarantino’s The Hateful Eight
- The conductor: Ted Sperling, the Tony Award–winning orchestrator of The Light in the Piazza
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 19, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.