Images copyright of Disney and Disney/Pixar
- One G_Pass to Disney On Ice presents Let’s Celebrate! Presented by Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt
- When: select showtimes, October 15, 16, or 18
- Where: Von Braun Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- $17.90 for upper-level seating (up to $30.15 value)
- $20.70 for 300-level seating in rows H–M (up to $35.25 value)
- $26.40 for lower-level seating (up to $45.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Disney On Ice presents Let’s Celebrate! Presented by Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt
Valentine’s Day, Halloween, birthdays, un-birthdays—there’s always a reason to party when you’re on the ice with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald, and Goofy. And you won’t believe who’s on their invite list:
Attend a Royal Ball with Your Favorite Disney Princesses
Cinderella, Ariel, Belle, and Tiana celebrate Valentine’s Day by joining their princes in a romantic pas de deux around the ice.
Explore a Whole New World of Celebrations
Aladdin and Jasmine escort you through a worldwide medley of holidays and celebrations, from a Hawaiian luau with Lilo & Stitch to a winter wonderland with Woody, Jessie and Buzz Lightyear to a Halloween’s worth of classic Disney villains.
Have a Very Merry Unbirthday (Or Birthday)
There’s never any tea served at a Wonderland tea party, but Alice and the Mad Hatter pack in plenty of silly seating changes, pratfalls, and gravity-defying acrobatics.