What You'll Get
- $48 for one G-Pass for Tier 2 seating (up to $79 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for Tier 4 seating (up to $49 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Distant Worlds: music from FINAL FANTASY
- The Experience: tracks from the stirring soundtrack to the FINAL FANTASY video game series, given the live symphony multimedia treatment in front of an HD screen showing clips from the game
- The Games: This concert spotlights mid-to-latter-day games, featuring “Apocalypsis Noctis”from FINAL FANTASY XV, the climactic track “Cosmo Canyon” from FINAL FANTASY VII and the vocal tracks “Dragonsong” and “Answers” from FINAL FANTASY XIV.
- The Star: Besides members of the Distant Worlds Philharmonic Orchestra and Chorus and Grammy-winning guest conductor Arnie Roth, the show features vocals by Susan Calloway, who originally performed the “Distant Worlds” theme from FINAL FANTASY XI, and returned for FINAL FANTASY XIV at the personal behest of composer Nobuo Uematsu (who will also be in attendance).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 28, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.