What You'll Get
- $17 for one ticket to see Train to Zakopané (up to $40.49 value)
- When: select dates, February 26–March 29
- Where: Edgemar Center for the Arts
- Seating: reserved
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
“Train to Zakopané”
- The Plot: The true story of a young Jewish man—the playwright’s father—who falls in love with a young nurse on a train trip across Poland, but discovers that she harbors some deep-seated prejudices that may thwart their romance
- For Fans Of: Everything is Illuminated, The Chosen, train trips across Poland
- The Cast: Mike Falkow stars as the businessman, while his love interest is played by Edgemar favorite Tanna Frederick (The Rainmaker, Sylvia)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Edgemar Center for the Arts's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Edgemar Center for the Arts
Home to two stages and an art gallery, the Edgemar Center for the Arts more than meets the needs of the local visual and performing arts communities. The center places an emphasis on collaboration, uniting creative minds of all ages and persuasions both in the classroom and on stage. Hosting musical performances, question-and-answer sessions with Hollywood actors, and theatrical productions old and just sprouted, the space has attracted the likes of Don Cheadle, Christian Slater, Malcolm McDowell, and Jason Alexander.