What You'll Get
- $75 for one admission to a 7.5-hour winery tour and grape-stomping event on September 13th, including round-trip transportation, from Events with Benefitz ($125 value)
- When: Upon purchase, you may schedule for one of the available times
- You must reserve your time here in advance of the event
- Where: Transportation will leave from 600 N Clark Street
- Click here to view a detailed schedule for each group.
Each event is capped at 54 purchasers.
What You’ll Do
Leave Chicago Aboard a Bus
This event includes round-trip transportation from the meeting place.
Tour Baroda Founders Wine Cellar
See each step of the winemaking process on a guided tour with the winery staff. Also sample seven wines made on-site, including five of your choice and two dessert wines.
Groups of four team up to stomp grapes, with prizes awarded to the teams that get the most juice out of their lots.
Arrive at Round Barn
Visit a triple-threat facility featuring a winery, a distillery, and a brewery. A “Cocktails and Cars” event runs concurrently, meaning you can also check out live music and cars on display.
- Eat Lunch
Enjoy a meal while looking out on Round Barn’s vineyard; choose from options such as beer brats, Cuban pulled-pork sandwiches, and veggie burgers.
Taste Wine Again
Each guest receives eight tokens, good for samples of Round Barn’s wines and spirits.
- Head Back to Chicago
At the end of the event, the bus takes you back to the meeting place.
The Fine Print