- $15 for one G-Pass ticket for best available seating (up to $57 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Compañia Flamenca José Porcel
- The man behind the company: José Porcel, who at the age of 13 began studying Andalucian folk dances and flamenco
- The journey: soon he was training with master Martín Vargas, and other masters in Madrid, before debuting (and soloing) with the Ballet de Valencia
- Where his studies landed him: in the cast of Ballet Nacional de España, where he showed off his skills in dances including Ritmos and Poeta
- What that led to: flamenco festivals, solo positions with Rafael Aguilar’s dance company and the Los Angeles Philharmonic, world tours with Compañía Española de Antonio Márquez, and the forming of his own dance company
- What’s new: Flamenco Fire, a program that showcases the blend of traditional flamenco and contemporary dance for which Porcel is so well-regarded
State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.