What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass ticket for best available seating (up to $57 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Compañia Flamenca José Porcel
- The man behind the company: José Porcel, who at the age of 13 began studying Andalucian folk dances and flamenco
- The journey: soon he was training with master Martín Vargas, and other masters in Madrid, before debuting (and soloing) with the Ballet de Valencia
- Where his studies landed him: in the cast of Ballet Nacional de España, where he showed off his skills in dances including Ritmos and Poeta
- What that led to: flamenco festivals, solo positions with Rafael Aguilar’s dance company and the Los Angeles Philharmonic, world tours with Compañía Española de Antonio Márquez, and the forming of his own dance company
- What’s new: Flamenco Fire, a program that showcases the blend of traditional flamenco and contemporary dance for which Porcel is so well-regarded
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2015. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. For ADA accommodations, call box office at (732) 246-7469 immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.