- $22 for one ticket to Foam N’ Glow (up to $30.68 value)
- When: Friday, April 4, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Bogart’s
- General admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Foam N’ Glow
- The experience: Foam cannons blast suds onto dancers clad in white and neon as high-energy music thumps.
- Why white and neon?: for maximum black-light effects; to make sure people are appropriately attired for any spontaneous rave weddings
- The music: big beats by electronic artists X5ight, Syrus, Delux, and Prism
- Some of X5ight’s inspirations: Afrojack, Porter Robinson, Krewella
- On stage: ultraviolet dancers and fire performers
- Final flash of the strobe light: 1 a.m.
The Nordland Plaza Nickelodeon may have changed its name a few times in the nearly 125 years since its founding, but its reason-for-being remains the same: to keep Cincinnatians entertained. The theater began life as a vaudeville house, passed a few years as a German-film center, and eventually became a combination restaurant and venue. After a makeover and pep-talk in the 1980s, the modern-day Bogart’s welcomes up to 1,500 audience members to its concerts, comedy shows, and burlesque performances. Within, six bars keep guests hydrated and the dance floor stays as packed as the events calendar.