What You'll Get
- $24 for one general-admission ticket (up to $37.49 value)
- Click to view the lineup
Four Chord Music Festival
- Mayday Parade: These Tallahassee rockers have whipped up such a fervent following that their debut EP, Tales Told by Dead Friends, sold 50,000 copies without any label support whatsoever. Since then, they’ve released five studio LPs of what Rolling Stone described as “anthemic, emo-inflected rock.”
- The Spill Canvas: This Sioux Falls three-piece led by alt-punk darling Nick Thomas released six studio albums between 2004 and 2012. Fresh off their near sold out east coast headlining tour, they are bringing “Requestour” to fans on the west coast this fall, 2016.
- Hit the Lights: Lima, Ohio’s human M1 Abrams tank of melodic emocore and kinetic pop-punk garnered a devoted cult thanks to their fervent live performances (including the Warped tour). They’re perfect for fans of All Time Low, Jimmy Eat World, and truancy (as documented in the album Skip School, Start Fights).
- Hawthorne Heights: A Dayton, Ohio band formed in 2001 that found success with both of their first two albums, their 2004 release, “The Silence in Black and White” and their 2006 album, “If Only You Were Lonely.” In 2014, the band embarked on a tour to celebrate the albums 10-year anniversary and the final part of the EP trilogy was released on September 18, 2015.
- Other Notable Acts: Agains the Current, Eternal Boy, Patent Pending, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 13, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.