What You'll Get
- $15 for two tickets to Legally Blonde the Musical Jr (up to $41.50 value)
- When: select dates, December 6–21
- Where: Fox Valley Repertory at Pheasant Run Resort
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Legally Blonde the Musical Jr
- What it is: a family-friendly musical based on the movie starring Reese Witherspoon
- Who it’s about: Elle Woods, a sorority president who follows her ex-boyfriend to Harvard Law School to rekindle their romance
- What it’s about: defeats, triumphs, self-respect, and romance
- Who it stars: the vibrant players of the Fox Valley Repertory youth ensemble
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Fox Valley Repertory at Pheasant Run Resort. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fox Valley Repertory at Pheasant Run Resort
In 1964, Fox Valley Repertory was born as the Pheasant Run Playhouse. A dinner theater attached to Pheasant Run Resort, the space hosted stars such as William Shatner, Phyllis Diller, and Betty Grable throughout the '60s and '70s. The repertoire expanded into the world of Broadway musicals in the late 1980s with hits including Grease and The King and I. But the venue was looking to expand in a more literal direction as well: in 2002 it underwent extensive renovations to transform from a humble playhouse to a fully modern performing arts facility.
Following its facade-lift, the Playhouse became the home of Chicago’s Noble Fool Theater Company, who officially re-dubbed themselves Fox Valley Repertory in 2011. It's a name that better represents the ensemble's investment in the community. Today, the repertory continues to earn praise for its family-friendly productions and educational opportunities for aspiring thespians and light bulbs hoping to become spotlights.