With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Saturday, January 11, at 7 p.m.
- Where: FedExForum
- Door time: 5 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 6 p.m. for ticket holders with a game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose Between Two Options
- $47 for one Magic Pass and one G-Pass for seating in rows 6–13 of section 103, 107, or 112; rows 16–19 of section 104, 106, 113, or 115; or rows 17–19 of section 105 or 114 (up to $78.59 value)
- $50 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 1–3 of section 111; rows 1–4 of section 101, 107–110, 112, or 118; rows 1–5 of section 103; or rows 1–10 of section 104, 106, 113, or 115 (up to $84.22 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Harlem Globetrotters Playing Three-on-Five
Since forming in the 1920s, the Harlem Globetrotters have continued to entertain millions of parents, children, and general basketball admirers with a trademark blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship. For the team's 2014 tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favorites—including three female players—takes to the hardwood each game. Spectators might spot veteran guard TNT sharing a behind-the-back pass with dunker Quake, whose high jump once cleared 7 feet, cruelly dashing his dreams of working in a ceiling-fan store. The Globetrotters might also present a study in contrasts with 5-foot-2 Too Tall and 7-foot-4 Stretch, the team’s tallest member.
During each Globetrotters game, youngsters laugh along and witness the jovial jocks performing classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. To infuse their visits with an extra shot of unpredictability, the Globetrotters also let fans in each city vote on special rules for every game; past rules have included the use of a four-point shot and the installation of a penalty box. Over the years, similar antics have followed the Globetrotters around the world, including to 122 countries and territories and all six continents on which basketballs grow naturally. The Globetrotters’ extensive travels haven’t gone unnoticed: they’re one of the few teams to earn a spot in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
90% of 696 customers recommend
“Great time, good value, arrive early to enjoy all activities.”
“Super fun show! Would definately go back :-)”
“great show, great value, easy to use.”
191 Beale St.
Memphis, Tennessee 38103