Halloween party aboard a yacht, where passengers don headphones and tune into stations with DJs spinning an eclectic variety of hits
About This Deal
- General admission
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- If the supplied headphones are not returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
- Boarding begins at 9 p.m. The boat sets sail at 10 p.m., and returns at 1 a.m.
Haunted Halloween Booze Cruise and Silent Disco
- The Concept: It’s a Halloween dance party aboard a yacht…with no speakers or amps. Instead, costumed passengers don wireless headphones and turn them to various stations, then boogie on the dance floor amidst other revelers dancing to whatever’s in their headphones.
- The Music: Live DJs play Top 40 dance hits on the Green Channel; throwbacks from the ’80s, ’90s, and 2000s on the Red Channel; and hip-hop and R&B on the Blue Channel.
- The Social Atmosphere: Party-goers can turn down the volume of their headphones or take them off whenever they want to chat with others. Since there’s no blaring speakers, it’s way easier to have conversations and meet new people.
- What You’ll See on the Boat: Instagram-ready views of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and New York City Skyline
About Quiet Events
At Quiet Events’ quiet clubbing parties, partiers gyrate, dance, talk, and party … in utter silence. When the party begins, each visitor gets a pair of high-quality wireless headphones that allows them to control and tune into one of three DJs spinning tracks, indicated by a blue, red, or green LED light which lets revelers know which DJ fellow club-goers are listening and dancing to. Onlookers without headphones, however, will hear nothing but the partiers' cheers and feet hitting the pavement. Sometimes, through the wireless headphones, party hosts will teach, organize, and direct partiers dance moves or ways to interact with onlookers. They then match up with other revelers and party the night away, while all remains quiet on the outside. The silent nature of the parties allows them to be thrown anywhere, from parks and street corners to museums, backyards, or a hip-hop mogul’s private nap room.