Whether you’re looking to relax or the best way to entertain kids on a hot, summer day, Hawaiian Falls The Colony has you covered!
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: Hawaiian Falls The Colony is open May 22nd – 23rd , open daily May 27th – August 8th, and weekends only starting August 13th – September 6th. View the park’s operating calendar for opening hours and updates
- 2021 The Colony Island Pass Includes:
- Unlimited visits to Hawaiian Falls The Colony AND Garland – New for 2021
- Early Entry Every Day
- One (1) Bring a Friend FREE Ticket valid any day – must process season pass by May 31, 2021 to get free ticket
- 10% off food and surf shop merchandise at Hawaiian Falls The Colony only (discount not valid at any other park)
- Monthly discounted Bring a Friend Tickets
- Dive-In Movies
- Free admission for children aged 2 and under.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian aged 16 or older.
- View park map
- Cooler, food and drinks are subject to additional fees. Factory-sealed, plain water bottles can be brought in for no additional charge
- Lockers are available for a fee ranging from $10-$20 per locker
For season pass to Garland location, click here.
About Hawaiian Falls
Hawaiian Falls was created to achieve the goal of bringing families closer together and it can be said with full confidence that they have not only achieved but also exceeded their goals. With five different locations across the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area and Central Texas, Hawaiian Falls is a great place to relax and have fun during the summer heat. On-site ambassadors are always ready to go an extra mile to make a visit to Hawaiian Falls enjoyable for the entire party and with their kid-friendly attitude the entire experience becomes as pleasurable and stress-free as possible. Safety and cleanliness are equally as important at Hawaiian Falls, that's why lifeguards and EMTs are present on-site the entire time, while other members of the team take care of keeping the facility clean. With all that said, it's time to focus on the essence–the attractions. From thrilling slides like The Torpedo and The Rush, interactive water rain-fortress of Keiki Groove, and four-lane competitive racing Pineapple Express slide to water walkways, relaxing wave pools, and the lazy river called Kona Kooler, the park's offer can provide for a fun and varied experience for all ages. Visitors shouldn't forget to check the Shaka Meter that rates the park water attractions from 1 to 5, giving a good indication of how intense the experience is going to be.