Want the TRUTH about voodoo? This 90-minute walk slays the hokey myths and summons the powerful magic, of a unique New Orleans religion.
About This Deal
- What’s included: thrill-seekers visit Congo Square where Marie Laveau performed countless rituals, then visit her old house where she raised her children and maintained her private altars. The tour ends in Jackson Square, and the truth about Voodoo is revealed throughout the entire tour.
- Departure time: 11 a.m.; should arrive 30 minutes earlier
- Departure location: Basin Street Station at 501 Basin Street
- Outdoor event
- Age restrictions: must be 17 or older
- Length of event: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Small groups of no more than 20 people
- See the schedule
About Historic Red Light District Walking Tour
Are you a spooky nerd? Then let's take a walk. Hottest Hell Tours is New Orleans' premiere, adults only, supernatural entertainment company! Led by native-born, accredited Parapsychologists and Historians, they are one of the most sought-after teams of paranormal storytellers on the planet. Join our guides for an evening and hear the dark stories of New Orleans that refuse to die.