A walk-through holiday attraction featuring two million pounds of hand-carved ice sculptures, ice slides, and interactive Christmas displays
What You'll Get
- One child ticket for regular admission, starting from $12
- One adult ticket for regular admission, starting from $22
- One child ticket for combo admission, starting from $28
- One adult ticket for combo admission, starting from $40
- Combo tickets include snow tubing
- ICE! Tickets are valid on the date and time selected. Snow Tubing tickets part of combo are valid all day during operating hours on the date selected.
- Child tickets are for ages 4–11
- Children 3 and under get complimentary entry to ICE! only. If height requirements are met, a separate Snow Tubing ticket must be purchased on site.
ICE! featuring THE POLAR EXPRESS™
- The Event: a walk-through holiday attraction featuring two million pounds of hand-carved ice sculptures featuring scenes from the beloved holiday movie classic, THE POLAR EXPRESS™
- The Temperature: a chilly 9 degrees
About ICE! featuring The Polar Express
ICE! is back at Gaylord Palms with an all-new theme featuring THE POLAR EXPRESS™. Take a journey of imagination through this heart-warming story as a young child embarks on a magical adventure to the North Pole while learning about friendship, bravery and the true spirit of Christmas. Experience this adventure through hand-carved sculptures and displays made from more than 2 million pounds of ice.
THE POLAR EXPRESS and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s19)
The Fine Print
About ICE! featuring A CHRISTMAS STORY™
ICE! featuring Christmas Around the World brings a winter wonderland to Florida. The cool 9°F landscape inside the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center showcases sculptures carved from more than two million pounds of ice, with seasoned artisans from Harbin, China, chipping away at big frozen blocks during live demos at the Frostbite Factory. Five ice slides tower two stories high, and scenes of holiday traditions from places like Germany and the UK celebrate cultures across the globe. Santa and his elves make an appearance, too, saving everyone the hassle of holiday flights to the North Pole.