Visitors are immersed in a festive atmosphere of lantern exhibits, live entertainment, and can access the merchant pavilion
What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included: admission to the walk-through lantern exhibits, live entertainment, and access to the Global Merchant Pavilion.
- Merchandise, food, train rides, and interactive games are available for purchase.
- Age ranges: children are considered to be 4–12, adults – 13+
- Free admission for children under 3
- Dates and times: November 21, 2018 – January 5, 2019, Wednesday through Sunday from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m
- What items can I bring into the event? Small bags (backpacks/purses/camera bags), strollers, wheelchairs.
- Prohibited items: outside food and drinks (including alcohol), coolers, cigarettes, lighters, chewing tobacco, illegal drugs, controlled substances, weapons or objects that could be used as weapons, bikes, roller skates, skateboards. Bags will be searched and there will be metal detectors/hand scanners at the gate — please inform security staff if you have a pacemaker.
- Visitors can re-enter the festival on the same day by getting a hand stamp upon exiting the grounds. Re-entering visitors must pass through bag check again for security purposes.
- Transportation: free mall parking
- Pets allowed? Only certified service animals are permitted on the premises of the festival.
- Click here to find out more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 5, 2019. Tickets are only valid on the issued date. Ticket must be presented at gate to gain admission. In the unlikely event the festival is cancelled all together, refunds will be issued. Expiration varies. Illuminate Georgia is the issuer of the voucher and tickets/admission for this event. Discount reflects Illuminate Georgia's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. The festival may close in case of inclement weather. Please check online or call before visiting if you are concerned about weather conditions. In case of inclement weather where the festival is cancelled or closes early, ticket rain checks will be offered. The festival is open November 21, 2018 - January 1, 2019, 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday (closed on Mondays and Tuesdays). Not valid on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day. Additional $3.50 service fee per person applies at redemption. Reservation required. Operates in all weather conditions. Limit 15 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All sales final. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Illuminate is a festival immersed in a world of wonder and light as you wander through a maze of illuminated sculptures scaling nearly 30 feet tall. Explore the Forbidden City, where you will be greeted by the emperor and his terracotta warriors. Pass through the belly of the whale for a glistening look at life Under the Sea, with dolphins, sharks, jellyfish and perhaps even a mermaid or two. And let's not forget Christmas Village, home to jolly 'ole Saint Nick himself!