- $18 for one ticket to see Imagination on Sand (up to $34.99 value)
- When: select dates, July 29–August 28 at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Sablé Theater
- Best-available general admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children 12 and younger are admitted free with a paid adult.
Imagination on Sand
Fantasy and reality dance to the rhythm of hoofbeats at The Sablé Theater. In a unique visual experience, Ukrainian artist Iryna Lialko traces otherworldly images in sand that form the narrative backdrop for a jaw-dropping spectacle. Projecting above the center-ring stage, those images come to life thanks to a cast of acrobats, equestrians, and 20 noble steeds. Among those performers are Nadya Vasina, a two-time World Champion gymnast from Kiev, and Sylvia Zerbini, a internationally renowned trainer who’s capable of both leading a horse to water and making it drink from stemmed glassware. With their epic talents, a dash of humor, and a fair amount of romance, the show bewitches audiences with feats of balance and drama.