All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket for right orchestra (up to $45.35 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
An Evening with Jesse Cook
- His Sound: he’s a pioneer of nuevo flamenco, which blends rumba and jazz with the famed Spanish folk music
- His Acclaim: the Canadian musician, who boasts 7 certified gold albums (two of which are also certified platinum), has earned 11 Juno nominations and one win plus three wins for Guitarist of the Year from the Canadian Smooth Jazz Awards
- Where To Begin: 1996’s Gravity, which garnered his first Juno Award nomination
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 27, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem 10/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kalamazoo State Theatre
"Save the State": that was the rallying cry in Kalamazoo in 1982, as local arts groups and city officials spearheaded efforts to save the historic Kalamazoo State Theatre from demolition. And it was more than just a building the community sought to save. Since it first illuminated its marquee in 1927, the State Theatre had hosted countless vaudeville acts, operas, big bands, and bands with tiny drums, and had served as a cultural fixture for the city. Fortunately, the campaign worked. The venue was purchased in 1985, and after undergoing renovations, the State Theatre once again began housing entertainment ranging from rock concerts to live comedy for the citizens of Kalamazoo.