What You'll Get
- $34 for two tickets to see BodyTraffic (up to $68 value)
- When: Thursday, March 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts
- Seating: mezzanine section
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- The Repertory: The company draws from their current repertory of 10 works, featuring the likes of Sidra Bell’s Beyond the Edge of the Frame and Stijn Celis’s Fragile Dwellings
- The Music: Eastern European folk music, polkas, jazz, violin concertos, and everything between
- The Praise: Dance Magazine says, “In a city known more for its multi-million-dollar movies than its dance, the eye-catching movement of the L.A.–based repertory company BodyTraffic is making its voice heard. “
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 12, 2015. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 3/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts's current ticket prices. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts
Since opening its doors in 1955, Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts has attracted arts attenders from across the Northeast. The reason is clear: a short hop, skip, and a jump from the garage and you're immersed in the center's robust programming, which places special emphasis on top quality entertainment, as well as music, dance, and comedy from all corners of the globe. Yo-Yo Ma, Wynton Marsalis, and Jon Stewart have all commanded the attention of auditors tucked into more than 2,300 seats. Things get more intimate for the venue's Cabaret Series, which won Connecticut Magazine's Best Cabaret award. During these nights, the space takes on a cozy nightclub ambiance thanks to candlelit tables and a variety of acts, from acclaimed pianists to improv troupes.