All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $37 for two tickets for mezzanine seating (up to $74 value)
- Click to view the Main Hall seating chart
Jessica Lang Dance
- The company’s mission: to tour the dynamic, visually stunning works of its eponymous choreographer around the world
- Lang’s style: a blend of striking design, traditional ballet vocabulary, and contemporary sensibilities
- The current show: The Wanderer brings a romantic contemporary tale dealing with jealousy and obsessive desire to the stage. The expansive choreography, beautiful set design, and graceful dancing are set to Schubert’s operatic song cycle, Die schöne Müllerin. The show is performed with nine dancers, piano, and a baritone soloist.
- How The Huffington Post described it: “…more than a ballet—it’s a culmination of plastic art, opera, and motion where no form overpowers the other.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 19, 2015. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 11/19 for a ticket at venue box office starting 90 minutes before curtain. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket price.. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts
Since opening its doors in 1955, Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts has attracted arts attenders from across the Northeast. The reason is clear: a short hop, skip, and a jump from the garage and you're immersed in the center's robust programming, which places special emphasis on top quality entertainment, as well as music, dance, and comedy from all corners of the globe. Yo-Yo Ma, Wynton Marsalis, and Jon Stewart have all commanded the attention of auditors tucked into more than 2,300 seats. Things get more intimate for the venue's Cabaret Series, which won Connecticut Magazine's Best Cabaret award. During these nights, the space takes on a cozy nightclub ambiance thanks to candlelit tables and a variety of acts, from acclaimed pianists to improv troupes.