What You'll Get
- $102.90 for one admission to a full-day yoga and rock-climbing experience
- Upon purchase, you may schedule for one of the available dates and locations
- Available locations include Exit 38 near North Bend, WA; Broughton Bluff, OR; and Mt. Eerie, WA
- Each experience runs from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Each event is capped at 10 purchasers.
Participants meet at Kaf Adventures in Seattle. Transportation to the rock-climbing locations is not included, but car pool options are available.
Yoga and Rock-Climbing Excursion from Kaf Adventures
Yoga and rock-climbing are far more similar than you might initially think; they both require balance, focus, core strength, and awareness of breath. During this full-day excursion away from civilization, you’ll experience firsthand the many elements the two practices have in common. Each trip is suitable for beginners and experts alike, and includes on-hand instructors to relay rock-climbing basics for those who wish to learn. After a day of bonding with Mother Nature, you’ll celebrate with a snack and a chance to reflect on your outdoor yoga adventure.
Each day includes:
- All climbing gear: shoes, harnesses, helmets, ropes, and carabiners
- Guided rock climbing
- One 60- to 90-minute yoga session with a certified instructor
- Light snack at the end of the day
- Transportation is not included, but car pool options are available
Each participant should bring:
- A yoga mat
- Water, lunch, and any desired trail snacks
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- A small backpack to hold equipment
- A camera, if desired
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 6, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Online reservation required. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Kaf Adventures. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Kaf Adventures' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Must be 13 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.