- $102.90 for one admission to a full-day yoga and rock-climbing experience
- Upon purchase, you may schedule for one of the available dates and locations
- Available locations include Exit 38 near North Bend, WA; Broughton Bluff, OR; and Mt. Eerie, WA
- Each experience runs from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Each event is capped at 10 purchasers.
Participants meet at Kaf Adventures in Seattle. Transportation to the rock-climbing locations is not included, but car pool options are available.
Yoga and Rock-Climbing Excursion from Kaf Adventures
Yoga and rock-climbing are far more similar than you might initially think; they both require balance, focus, core strength, and awareness of breath. During this full-day excursion away from civilization, you’ll experience firsthand the many elements the two practices have in common. Each trip is suitable for beginners and experts alike, and includes on-hand instructors to relay rock-climbing basics for those who wish to learn. After a day of bonding with Mother Nature, you’ll celebrate with a snack and a chance to reflect on your outdoor yoga adventure.
Each day includes:
- All climbing gear: shoes, harnesses, helmets, ropes, and carabiners
- Guided rock climbing
- One 60- to 90-minute yoga session with a certified instructor
- Light snack at the end of the day
- Transportation is not included, but car pool options are available
Each participant should bring:
- A yoga mat
- Water, lunch, and any desired trail snacks
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- A small backpack to hold equipment
- A camera, if desired