- $25 for one ticket to Keeping the Dream Alive (up to $48.47 value)
- When: Saturday, February 28, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Morristown High School
- Seating: general admission in mid-to-rear and balcony
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Keeping the Dream Alive
- The plot: five African American pioneers regale black history to an indifferent African American teen
- Who those pioneers are: Booker T. Washington, Martin Luther King Jr., Frederick Douglass, W. E. B. Du Bois, Barack Obama
- For people who: enjoy watching historic figures come to life
Tyrone Lowman doesn't just want to entertain people—he wants to spread hope. That's why the founder of TyLow Productions stages plays that uplift even while tackling heavy themes such as gambling and abuse, infusing each with faith, love, and gospel. He also puts his faith into action by developing programs with local churches and lending a hand to people who have been affected by the housing crisis.