What You'll Get
- $36 for one G-Pass for balcony seating (up to $48.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Legends of Soul
- Freddie Jackson: The Grammy-nominated soul singer behind 16 Billboard R&B Top-10 hits—including “Have You Ever Loved Somebody” and “You Are My Lady”—sets hearts aflutter with his seductive falsetto.
- Chanté Moore: After singing backup for Toni Braxton, Chanté broke out on her own with gospel-tinged solo hits including “It’s Alright,” “I’m What You Need,” and “Love’s Taken Over.”
- Howard Hewett: This soul singer croons sonic balms for broken hearts with singles such as “Can U Feel Me” and “Strange Relationship.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 5, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chrysler Hall
Set behind a massive reflecting pool, Chrysler Hall's aesthetic encapsulates classic elegance and futuristic comfort with a facade that conjures the Parthenon by way of extraterrestrial visitors. Founded in 1972, the performing arts center has grown to become Hampton Roads' premiere venue, and more than 150,000 patrons pass the minimalist columns every year. Chrysler Hall is home to such culture creators as the Virginia Symphony Orchestra, the Virginia Arts Festival, Norfolk Forum, and the Generic Theater.