Two titans of R&B and pop continue to define modern music at this concert spotlighting their biggest hits, such as “Hello” and “Fantasy”
About This Deal
- $20 for one ticket for 200-level seating (up to $40.20 value)
- $48 for one tickets for seating in section 104-105 or 118-119, or floor 4-6 (up to $96.70 value)
- $60 for one ticket for seating in section 106-108 or 115-118 (up to $118.70 value)
- $75 for one ticket for seating in floor section 1-3 (up to $149.70 value)
- View the seating chart
Lionel Richie: All The Hits with Very Special Guest Mariah Carey
- Lionel Richie: One of only two artists in history to land #1 records nine years in a row, Lionel Richie has woven the fabric of modern pop out of such hits as “All Night Long,” “Hello,” “Dancing on the Ceiling,” and songs from his Commodore days such as “Three Times a Lady.”
- Mariah Carey: Is there anyone who embodies the past two decades of pop better than Mariah Carey? Her fans don’t think so, and they’ve made her the best-selling female artist of all time to prove it. Ubiquitous hits such as “Fantasy” and “Always Be My Baby” show that they are on to something.
- The Accolades: In recent years alone, Richie has headlined Bonnaroo, Outside Lands, and Glastonbury—drawing the festival’s biggest crowd at the latter. Meanwhile, Carey lines her satin walls with 21 American Music Awards, 5 Grammys, and BMI’s Icon Award.