What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass to see Little Big Town, Eli Young Band, and The Henningsons (up to $43.15 value)
- When: Saturday, August 16, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Pennysaver Amphitheater
- Section: general admission to the lawn
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Little Big Town, Eli Young Band, and The Henningsens
- The population of Little Big Town: vocalists Karen Fairchild, Kimberly Schlapman, Jimi Westbrook, and Phillip Sweet
- Who’s the lead singer?: Little Big Town is a land of rich, goosebump-inducing four-part harmonies where everyone shares duties as lead singer, like a country version of The Beatles but with fewer beards
- Sitting on Little Big Town’s mantel: three CMA and ACM awards, one ACA award, and a Best Country Duo/Group Performance Grammy for their hit “Pontoon”
- Other Top 40 equivalents of sweet tea on a hayride: “Boondocks,” “Little White Church,” and “Life in a Northern Town” on which they backed up Sugarland and Jake Owen
- What’s new: “Day Drinking” from the forthcoming Painkiller
- Who is Eli Young: it’s a mystery, and guitarists Mike Eli and James Young aren’t telling
- Which Eli Young Band singles struck #1 on the Billboard country charts: “Crazy Girl,” “Even If It Breaks Your Heart,” and “Drunk Last Night”
- The band most likely to arrive in a family sedan: The Henningsens, an act composed of Brian Henningsen and his kids Aaron and Clara
- How you know them, even if you haven’t heard their breakout single, “American Beautiful”: The Henningsens wrote some of the Band Perry’s major hits, including “You Lie” and “All Your Life,” as well as Wynonna Judd’s “Love It Out Loud”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Pennysaver Amphitheater on 8/16. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.