Multi-platinum synth-pop superstar joins a Grammy-winning rapper for a lively performance of smash hits such as “Praying” and “Glorious”
About This Deal
- $20 for one ticket for seating in sections 201–206, 227–232 (up to $41 value)
- $30 for one ticket for seating in sections 207–210, 223–226 (up to $64.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Her Evolution as an Artist: Since launching into the pop stratosphere with worldwide hits such as “TiK ToK” and “We R Who We R,” Kesha has been adding color to her sonic canvas with a more dynamic sound that lets her influences shine through.
- Her Latest Album to Top the Billboard 200: 2017’s Rainbow, which earned two Grammy nominations, was described as “an artistic feat” by Entertainment Weekly, thanks in part to the powerful piano ballad “Praying”
- What to Expect: Nashville Scene described a recent Kesha concert as “a show punctuated with messages of empowerment and inclusiveness and resilience, full of all-out production and straight-up killer performances that brought the damn house down.”
- His Breakthrough Independent Album: In 2012, Macklemore and frequent collaborator Ryan Lewis released The Heist, which collected four Grammy Awards, five MTV Awards, and one BET Award.
- Where You’ve Seen Him: His music videos have been viewed more than 2.7 billion times, collectively, and he also appeared on an MTV special about the opioid epidemic with President Barack Obama in 2016.
- His First Solo Album in 12 Years: 2017’s Gemini, which debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 and features the platinum-certified single “Glorious”