Seminal boy band celebrates the 30th anniversary of its breakthrough album, Hangin’ Tough, alongside pop artists who ruled the ’80s–’90s
About This Deal
- Seating: 100 level
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Lineup subject to change
- Voucher only redeemable on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
New Kids on The Block: The Mixtape Tour feat. Salt-N-Pepa, Tiffany, and More
- The New Tour on the Block: For the first time ever, multiplatinum pop supergroup New Kids on the Block brings out Salt-N-Pepa, Tiffany, Debbie Gibson, and Naughty by Nature, forming an epic lineup of artists who’ve sold more than a 100 million records combined.
- How You Know the Kids: They rocketed to the top of the charts with their 1988 breakthrough album, Hangin’ Tough, propelled by the mega-hits “You Got It (The Right Stuff)”, “I’ll Be Loving You (Forever),” and “Cover Girl.” The group recently celebrated the album’s 30th anniversary with a sold out concert at the Apollo Theater.
- “80s Baby”: NKOTB’s 2018 single features all of the artists on The Mixtape Tour, and delivers a throwback sound that takes listeners back to when the group first emerged as pop heartthrobs.
- The Lineup: New Kids on The Block | Salt-N-Pepa | Tiffany | Debbie Gibson | Naughty by Nature
Need To Know