What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Loretta Lynn
- When: Friday, November 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Louisville Palace
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for rows R–AA of balcony sections 1–4 (up to $41.50 value)
- $35 for rows DD–NN of orchestra section 1 or 4 (up to $52 value)
- $35 for rows F–Q of balcony sections 1–4 (up to $52 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What set Loretta Lynn apart from most coal miner’s daughters: she became one of the boldest voices in the history of country music, scoring 16 chart-toppers, 4 Grammy Awards, and the Pioneer Award at the Academy of Country Music Awards
- What sets her apart from most country singers; she wrote most of her own hits, with more than 160 songs to her name
- Number of albums she released: 60
- Number of albums she sold: more than 45 million
- How she was a pioneer for women: she was the first woman in country music to receive a certified gold record, the only woman named Artist of the Decade by the Academy of Country Music, and the first female country artist to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Her songs: heartbreakers (“When the Tingle Become a Chill”), punchy numbers (“Fist City”), and culturally-charged rabble-rousers (“The Pill” and “Rated X”)
- What to expect from the show: a living legend doing what she does best—gracing ears with her twangy vocal moonshine and seizing imaginations with her vivid storytelling
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 7, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Louisville Palace on 11/7. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Louisville Palace
Audiences enjoy cultural euphony amid the Spanish baroque themes of The Louisville Palace. In the lobby, a vaulted ceiling sculpted with historical faces looms above columns swirling with flashes of cobalt and crimson. Once inside, patrons can marvel at the deep-scarlet proscenium or gaze at the simulated night sky above.