All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Medieval Times show, including a four-course meal
- When: any show through April 30, excluding educational matinees
- All guests must arrive at least one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the menu
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performances
- All reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance
- $29.50 for a child’s general-admission ticket (up to $43.17 value)
- $35.50 for an adult general-admission ticket (up to $62.25 value)
- $39.50 for a child’s Royalty package (up to $53.77 value)
- $45.50 for an adult Royalty package (up to $72.85 value)
- VIP seating
- Cheering banner to support your knight
- Commemorative program
- One behind-the-scenes DVD per party
Children under age 3 do not need a ticket if they do not require their own seat and meal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation req'd 24hr in advance; subj. to availability. Pick up tickets min. 1hr before event time. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Medieval Times. Refundable only on purchase day. Discount reflects Medieval Times' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office-availability is limited. Not valid w/other offers. Must be 12 & under for child ticket. Valid only at listed location. Not valid for educational matinee. Groupon promo codes not valid with this offer. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Medieval Times
At Medieval Times, armor-clad knights clash for the title of King's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that fills the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court.
Heart-pounding music infuses onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions and deflect ferocious blows. To further immerse guests in the 11th century, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.