- One G-Pass to a Memphis Grizzlies game, plus team gear
- Where: FedExForum Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating Options and Games
- $24 for one Terrace II seat, plus an extra-large Grizzlies T-shirt ($41.56 value)
- $69 for one First Tennessee Club Level seat, plus a Grizzlies scarf ($100.11 value)
For each option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday, January 21, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Orlando Magic on Monday, January 26, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Denver Nuggets on Thursday, January 29, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday, February 10, at 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
There are no free rides in the Western Conference’s Southwest Division, where even the least successful team was sitting at a healthy .500 just before the new year. Even so, the Grizzlies have set themselves apart, compiling one of the NBA’s best records on their path toward a fifth consecutive playoff berth. This set of January and February games features a potentially favorable showdown against the East’s leader, the Toronto Raptors, a team demoralized by learning that DeMar DeRozan is out indefinitely and that dinosaurs have been extinct for thousands of years.
After moving from Vancouver to Memphis in 2001, the Grizzlies have established themselves as one of the NBA’s perennial playoff threats, making the postseason five times since 2004. Competing in the Southwest Division of the Western Conference, the Grizzlies face off against formidable division rivals San Antonio and Dallas, scratching and clawing their way to victory and stretching to reach the food bags hoisted to the top of the backboard.
In between rim-rattling dunks, fans can explore the amenities at FedExForum, such as a variety of concessions and restaurants. The theme song that plays in the arena’s concourse salutes Memphis’s rich history of music and pays homage to the way Grizz the mascot’s growl could sort of sound like a harp.